12am – 10am: East Africa Music (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda...)
10am - 5pm: Gospel Music
5pm - 6pm: East Africa Music (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda...)
6pm – 7pm: Melody Show with Melody
5pm – 8pm: Mziki wa Nyumbani( Old dance bands)
8pm – Midnight: East Africa Music (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda...)
The Kilimanjaro Connection (Diasporas Worldwide)
KC ni muungano wa hiari ya watanzania duniani ikiwamo Diasporas wenye lengo la kushauriana mambo ya biashara nakujenga maisha ya wanajumuiya ya KC na kwa watanzania wote kwa ujumla. Ni taasisi iliyoanzishwa na kumilikiwa nawana diaspora ambapo sharing ujuzi, habari, ufundi na ushauri ndio msingi mkuu wa umoja huu. Inapobidi naitakapoamuliwa wachache ama wote tunaweza kuungana na kutengeneza miradi ya maendeleo ikilenga kujenga maishayetu wenyewe na kusaidia utoaji huduma bora kwa watanzania.
Business Promotion & Consultation Team; striving to promote all Tanzanians living in foreign countries (Diasporas) to invest at Home
Ownership type: Partnership/Shares. All the members owns it
- Founder Members (Platinum Members)
- Company Shareholders (Gold Member)
- Company Shareholders (Silver Members)
- All Tanzanians (None Financial Members)-By nationality.
- Projects Shareholders/Project partners (Not KC shareholders-Specific project Only)
- Investors /Donors (Specific Project Members Not KC shareholder)
- Stakeholders (Any with Good Interest with Our Company)
Goals of the Organization
- To link business relationships between Tanzanians worldwide with international investors
- To collect different business concepts and find the best possible investment opportunities
- To managing initial project development plan by undertaking researches and feasibility studies
- To link between the intellectual entrepreneurs with the required resources (Loans, capitals, land etc)
- To develop and promote skills & talents.
- Consultation team on engineering, construction, natural resources etc
- To encourage most Tanzanians to consider business as the best way of employment (self employment)
- To offer trainings/coaching for successful business and investments.
- To organize business meetings, workshops, trade fairs, Trade shows and Trade exhibitions.
- To organize fund-raisings, donations and other programs of such nature.
- Working environment safety and risk management & training
- To attract foreign investors to invest in Tanzania.
- To advice the Tanzania Government on business development issues in areas like tourism, urbanization, etc ..
- To undertake any business as it feels fit best to the company interests.
- A strong tool for Project concepts development (Project planning & execution)
- The tool for Government Procurement & negotiations.-Insurance, Loans and other financial coordination.
- Land acquisition and development
- To undertake Environmental and social impact assessment
- Consultation on the best technology selection